The Volunteer program at Ladysmith Waterfront Gallery offers many amazing opportunities to experience the inner workings of the gallery.
You could choose to:
- Host the Gallery/Front Desk
- Be a part of the Hanging Crew and help hang shows
- Help out with the monthly Gallery Opening parties
- Be a part of a Special Project
- Help out with Fesitivals such as Light Up the Night or Arts on the Avenue
- Help with Building Maintenance
- Help supervise School Tours around the Gallery
Each Volunteer will receive on-the-job training and be supported by other volunteers.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact our volunteer coordinator Gail Ralphs at email@example.com and let her know what positions you would be interested in.