Private shows at the Ladysmith Waterfront Gallery
A unique opportunity to display your work
The Ladysmith Waterfront Gallery and the Arts Council of Ladysmith and District invite all artists and crafts people who are LAC members to apply as individuals or groups to the newly proposed Contemporary Exhibitions stream; a series of private exhibitions to take place monthly from January to December 2017. Exhibitions are scheduled each for eight days at the end of each month
Application deadline for the first four shows (January, February, March, April) of the stream is November 30th 2016.
Dates available are:
June 17 -24 John Moore et al
July 22 - 29 Nan Goodship
August 19 - 26 A Fine Line - Fibre Art Voices
September 23 - 30 Pottery Exhibition an eclectic group of potters and potter
October 21 - 28 Barry Strasbourg-Thompson & Penny Maday
November 18 - 25 Dennis Brown et al
March 2018 Ruben Galdames & Denise Tierney
April 2018 Nanaimo FAC and Printmakers Group
May 2018 Petrak , Jones & Brown
June 2018 Carman Mongeau
July 2018 Katherine Moore et al
August 2018 Available
September 2018 Grant Leier and Nixie Barton and Anthony Cateaux
October 2018 Barry Strasbourg-Thompson et al
November 2018 available
All decisions of the Curator are final. Results will be emailed the week following.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Please submit by mail or in person at this time. (Digital application will be coming soon.)
- The Application Form
- Cover letter with your proposal for the show. (Max 1 page.)
- Artist Statement describing your artistic practice, media, technique and theme or context of your work. (Max. 1 page.)
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae and images of examples of your work. (Min. 6 images. Max. 10 images)
- Image specifications.
- Submit all forms to: Administrator at Ladysmith Waterfront Gallery
- Artists are welcome deliver in person or to mail in their proposals to the
Ladysmith Waterfront Gallery,
610 Oyster Bay Dr., PO Box 2370,
Ladysmith BC V9G 1B8.
Attention ‘Administrater": Contemporary Shows 2017’.
Hard copy entries must be received by the deadline above.
Photos of the gallery