A Unique Opportunity To Display Your Work
The Ladysmith Waterfront Gallery and the Arts Council of Ladysmith and District invite all artists and crafts people who are LAC members to apply as individuals or groups to the Contemporary Exhibitions stream; a series of private exhibitions to take place monthly; exhibitions are scheduled each for eight days at the end of each month.
Booked dates are:
October 21 - 28 Barry Strasbourg-Thompson & Penny Maday
November 18 - 25 Dennis Brown et al
March 2018 Ruben Galdames & Denise Tierney
April 2018 Nanaimo FAC and Printmakers Group
May 2018 Petrak , Jones & Brown
June 2018 Workshops TBA
July 2018Pippa Moore, Fabric Art, Quilting
August 2018 Leather and Basketry
September 2018 Grant Leier and Nixie Barton and Anthony Cateaux
October 2018 Barry Strasbourg-Thompson et al
November 2018 Cowichan Intercultural Society, photography
We are now booking for 2019.
All decisions of the Curator are final. Results will be emailed the week following.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Please submit by mail or in person at this time. (Digital application will be coming soon.)
- The Application Form
- Cover letter with your proposal for the show. (Max 1 page.)
- Artist Statement describing your artistic practice, media, technique and theme or context of your work. (Max. 1 page.)
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae and images of examples of your work. (Min. 6 images. Max. 10 images)
- Image specifications.
- Submit all forms to: Administrator at Ladysmith Waterfront Gallery
- Artists are welcome deliver in person or to mail in their proposals to the
Ladysmith Waterfront Gallery,
610 Oyster Bay Dr., PO Box 2370,
Ladysmith BC V9G 1B8.
Attention ‘Administrater": Contemporary Shows 2017’.
Hard copy entries must be received by the deadline above.
Photos of the gallery